Children are admitted to different classes between March to July depending on the vacancies in each class. The Prospectus & Admission forms can be had from the office counter on payment of the Registration form which must be submitted their children by filling up specified date, after which the parents will be informed about the screening of students. Registration is not a guarantee for admission. The Principal reserves the right of refusing any applicant whose admission he considers undesirable.
A Student seeking admission to any class (if there are vacancies) in the school will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she
- Has been studying in a school recognized /affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or any other recognized board of secondary education in India.
- Has passed the qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by the CBSE. The student should be six year of age in Std. I.
- Passes the entrance examination conducted by the school in which he seeks admission.
- Produces the following:-
- Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned by the Director of Secondary Education/CBSE or a birth certificate from the Registrar, Department of Registration, Births & Deaths/Municipal Corporation for those students who will be attending school for the first time.
- Documents in supports of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- A medical certificate regarding general health from a registered practitioner.
- Three passport size photographs & one group photograph (Father, Mother & Child).
Note : - All rules and regulations will be applicable as per CBSE norms.